Here is a little list of some of my favorite bloggers, articles, and other links that have helped me in my journey! I add to this often and these people are a big inspiration on my journey!
WHAT HELPS ME
- My Fitness Pal I use this free app to track all my food, and you can track when eating out!
- Smashrun Love this website!! I log all my walks and runs here, it keeps track of my PR’s too.
- Savor by Thich Naht Hanh This is the book that started it all for me on my journey. It has taught me how to eat mindfully and also got me started with mindful walking when I started out.
- Fitbit Charge HR I started out using a Fitbit Flex and loved it, recently upgraded to the Charge HR at Xmas in 2015. It has a built in HRM and I have it on 24/7 (except showers and charging).
- Garmin Forerunner 10 Just got this running GPS and so far I love it! It does what I want and it was pretty cheap as far as GPS watches go!
BLOGS and GROUPS
Tamara Shazam! Love her blog, so fun and full of info! She is a big inspiration with walking and running for me, as well as weight loss!
From Fat to Finish Line FB Group This group has been amazing! So much support from people of all ages, sizes, and stages in their journey. I love this group to pieces!
VIRTUAL RACE WEBSITES
- Moon Joggers
- Virtual Run Events
- Will Run for Bling
- Virtual Race Series
- US Road Running
- I love Race Medals
- Gone for a Run
- Best Race Bling
- Run Bling Repeat